About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
There are a lot of single pooches out there who are lookin' fur some cyber love. Well, look no further. I am here to help. I will be featuring profiles of pooches lookin' fur love. How do you get featured you bark? Copy and fill out the questionnaire below and send it back to me via Pee-mail to: scoobylove@iprimus.com.au. My fee? I have no fee. All I ask is when you find that special pooch, let me know. Share your happiness with us all so we can all believe there is a special pooch out there fur all of us. Hugs from the stud Scooby Doo

May 2009

Success Stories

My singles who have found true Fur Love...

Tahlia & Rambo

Tank & Annie - Tank joined Lookin' Fur Love trying to find a beautiful pup by the name of Annie whom he had met on a previous walk. HE FOUND HER! Not a pup to waste any time, Tank asked Annie to be his girlfriend and she said yes :)

Suzuki & Checkers

Sweepy & Cookie - Met through Lookin' Fur Love

Falcon & Keri - After registering with Lookin' Fur Love, Falcon realized his one true fur love was long time friend Keri. He plucked up the courage to ask her out and of course she said Yes!

Scooby & Lady

Gabbi & Jake Please note that Gabbi & Jake did not meet through this site, they were already friends. However, Gabbi was listed as a single Lookin' Fur Love here.

Questionnaire

Name:
Sex:
Age (in hooman years):
Breed:
Location:
Blog address:

How would you describe yourself to a pup that had never met you?

How do you like to spend your time?

What are you looking fur in a fur partner?

Are you looking fur a particular breed in a partner?

Describe your perfect fur partner in one word:

What is your idea of the perfect first date?

Are you open to long distance relationships?

Does age matter to you in a fur partner?

Do you have any pups?

Are you considering pups in the future?

Where do you see yourself in 12 months time?

Please remember to include a photograph that you would like published with your interview.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ludo

Name: Ludo
Sex: boy
Age (in hooman years): 1 in a couple of weeks time
Location: England
Blog address: http://www.ludwigvanpup.blogspot.com/

How would you describe yourself to a pup that had never met you? I is fun and adventurous, but wary or strangers. Playful and happy and up for anything unless it be bedtime and then I just likes to sleep. I likes learning new things, running about, getting good cuddles and long conversations (barking lots)

How do you like to spend your time? Getting treats, snoofing for good. Playing with toys and visiting the beach.

What are you looking fur in a fur partner? A beautiful girl that likes playing lots and cosying up somewhere warm. But someone not too needy as i is a young dog and not ready to settle down yet. I also need someone brave, as I is a sheltie we can be scared of the monsters in the world and someone who wouldn't mind being herded from time to time. BOL!

Are you looking fur a particular breed in a partner? Nope, but one around the same size as me.

Describe your perfect fur partner in one word: Fun!

What is your idea of the perfect first date? Having a good stroll on the beach, chasing balls about, followed by a nice chicken or fish supper.

Are you open to long distance relationships? Yes.

Do you have any pups? No.

Are you considering pups in the future? No, something about my new ters?

Where do you see yourself in 12 months time? Being a bit more grown up. Getting into my agility career as I'll be old enough to start properly then.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...you sound perfect for my buddy, Rivendell. She is a bit older than you (3), but she is extremely high energy and LOVES to herd everything in sight. I've always considered her a bit psychotic myself, but, other folks tell me that is normal in Border Collie genes, so, don't let that put you off! She is DEFINITELY brave. She has the heart of a lion and has taken on dogs three times her own weight and won easily. (She is a dainty 35 pounds.) She has never had pups and never will. It would be a rather long distance relationship, though...she lives in the U.S.

    (She is terribly bossy, though...thought I ought to warn you about that. But, on the other hand, she is the most intelligent dog I have ever met. And you would always be safe from monsters with her around....just don't ever cross her or dump her because then she would probably rip your throat out.)

    If you would be interested in me telling her about you, just let me know! (I'd be happy to help raise the funds to SEND her over the sea to you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS (You can see pictures of her on my blog. I even featured her recently in a post there. And, as I mentioned earlier, I would be delighted to help raise the funds so that your relationship would not have to be LONG DISTANT!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ludo, you are so handsome....I think we must be almost the same size....*wink wink* We both love rolling in smelly stuff....we love the beach....I love to be chased (see my videos?) and i'd let you herd me any day of the week!
    Smooches, Gabbi....your Tan & White solution xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ludo - did you know i take dance classes, and I can catch a frisbee. I go to the beauty shop regular, and i get perfume after my bath. I only wear pink. I am good at conversation, and I love agility. I have been sheep herding too. I am hardly afraid of anything, and I really like to have my butt scratched. I like to see and be seen. I loooove chicken. and carrots too. I really like to learn new things and i am very smart.
    Morgan in Pittsburgh

    ReplyDelete