About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
There are a lot of single pooches out there who are lookin' fur some cyber love. Well, look no further. I am here to help. I will be featuring profiles of pooches lookin' fur love. How do you get featured you bark? Copy and fill out the questionnaire below and send it back to me via Pee-mail to: scoobylove@iprimus.com.au. My fee? I have no fee. All I ask is when you find that special pooch, let me know. Share your happiness with us all so we can all believe there is a special pooch out there fur all of us. Hugs from the stud Scooby Doo

May 2009

Success Stories

My singles who have found true Fur Love...

Tahlia & Rambo

Tank & Annie - Tank joined Lookin' Fur Love trying to find a beautiful pup by the name of Annie whom he had met on a previous walk. HE FOUND HER! Not a pup to waste any time, Tank asked Annie to be his girlfriend and she said yes :)

Suzuki & Checkers

Sweepy & Cookie - Met through Lookin' Fur Love

Falcon & Keri - After registering with Lookin' Fur Love, Falcon realized his one true fur love was long time friend Keri. He plucked up the courage to ask her out and of course she said Yes!

Scooby & Lady

Gabbi & Jake Please note that Gabbi & Jake did not meet through this site, they were already friends. However, Gabbi was listed as a single Lookin' Fur Love here.

Questionnaire

Name:
Sex:
Age (in hooman years):
Breed:
Location:
Blog address:

How would you describe yourself to a pup that had never met you?

How do you like to spend your time?

What are you looking fur in a fur partner?

Are you looking fur a particular breed in a partner?

Describe your perfect fur partner in one word:

What is your idea of the perfect first date?

Are you open to long distance relationships?

Does age matter to you in a fur partner?

Do you have any pups?

Are you considering pups in the future?

Where do you see yourself in 12 months time?

Please remember to include a photograph that you would like published with your interview.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bell

Name: Bella aka Bell
Sex: Female
Age (in hooman years): 8 months (birthday 09-09-08)
Breed: Weimaraner
Location: Sunny San Diego, California
Blog address: http://yourdog-ob.blogspot.com/

How would you describe yourself to a pup that had never met you?
I’m a high maintenance California girl *getting my nails done IS A MUST*, and I love to play so I hope you have energy, oh and I love to tear up houses if I’m left alone!!

How do you like to spend your time?
I love going to doggy beach & running around w/everydog. Sometimes I go to the river in Yuma. Other than that – if alone I will make the biggest mess ever and see if I get away with it!

What are you looking fur in a fur partner?
I am looking for some dog that can keep up with me as I’m very spontaneous. Some dog that can make me feel comfortable, it might help with my bad habits.. WOOF!

Are you looking fur a particular breed in a partner?
Well, I love small dogs but I think I should stick w/a bigger dog. I really like everydog. I’m so confused..

Describe your perfect fur partner in one word:
Wooferrific

What is your idea of the perfect first date?
Running as fast as I can on the beach to see if somedog can keep up, drinking some water from a bucket in the sand and causing havoc.

Are you open to long distance relationships?
Is this a trick question? BOL… J/K.. SURE I don’t know I’m so crazy I don’t even know what’s happening around me.

Does age matter to you in a fur partner?
BARK NO..

Do you have any pups?
I’m still a pup myself.

Are you considering pups in the future?
No, I heard the vetman say I have to get fixed to try to calm down a little bit. I’m crazy insane sometimes I tell ya! BOL…

Where do you see yourself in 12 months time?
At this time I’m barking and praying to still be @ home w/my hooman because I’m so bad that the other hoomans in the house want me to go. I need help and support as much as I can. BUT I’M A GOOD GIRL OVERALL.

7 comments:

  1. Hope you find your the other half soon ! Like all of us (:
    Scooby baby is back in business ! Woo ! Love ya !

    Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bell,

    Check out my profile and my website. I have some pretty crazy adventures and pretty much GO GO GO nonstop!

    Pruett

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like another match in the making!

    Pruett and Bell!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah super cute

    www.dogbreedbankchecks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got nice pictures here and great idea of love matching them. You'll see most of the great dogs especially huskies on this site
    Thanks and happy pairings to all the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Scooby!!!
    We are back!
    We miss you so mutch!

    auf auf

    Hugs and kisses from kikos word :D

    ps. we have a award for you :D

    ReplyDelete